1) The Constitution Of Ukraine
2) of the Customs code of Ukraine approved by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine of 13.03.2012 № 4495-VI
3) the Convention abolishing the requirement of legalization for foreign public documents dated 05.10.1961, the Hague conference on international private law; Convention, an international instrument
4) the Law of Ukraine dated 16.12.1993 N 3724-XII ( 3724-12 ) "On state service"
5) Law of Ukraine dated 16.04.1991 n 959-XII "ON foreign economic activity".
6) St.37 of the Law of Ukraine dated 16.04.1991 n 959-XII "ON foreign economic activity of "Special sanctions for violation of this or related laws of Ukraine".
7) the Law of Ukraine dated 24.06.2004 № 1861-IV "On transborder cooperation".
8) Law of Ukraine from 19.03.1996 № 93 to 96-VR "On the regime of foreign investments"
9) the Law of Ukraine of 10.01.2002 № 2933-III On the accession of Ukraine to the Convention abolishing the requirement of legalization for foreign public documents
10) the Law of Ukraine dated 21.06.2012 No. 5018-17 "On industrial parks"
11) the Law of Ukraine dated 21.06.2012 No. 5007-17 "On public-private partnership"
12) Decree of President of Ukraine dated 18.09.1996 No. 841/96 "On measures to improve the coordination of activities of Executive authorities in the sphere of external relations".
13) Decree of the President of Ukraine dated 05.03.2002, No. 217/2002 "On the exercise of foreign relations by the Council of Ministers of Crimea, local state administrations".
14) decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 15.02.2002 № 153 "On the creation of a unified system of attracting, using and monitoring international technical assistance"
15) Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine from 18.01.2003 No. 61 On the granting of authority for affixing the apostille envisaged in the Convention which cancels the requirement of legalization for foreign official documents the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated 21.04.1998 № 524 "On state fee for issuing single (individual) licenses to the economic agents who broke the Law USSR "About foreign economic activity".
16) decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated 26.12.2011 No. 1360 "On approval of lists of goods, export and which import is subject to licensing, and quotas for 2012.
17) CMU from 18.05.2005 № 362 "About establishment of the size of the fee for issuing export (import) licenses".
18) Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated 03.12.2011 No. 42000/34/1-11 "On ensuring the practical implementation of pilot projects in the field of public-private partnership"
19) Orders of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated 06.02.2012 No. 42000/62/1-11 "On ensuring the effective functioning of the mechanism of public private partnership"
20) regulations on the procedure of state registration of foreign investments approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated 07.08.1996 № 928,
21) regulations on the procedure of state registration of foreign agreements (contracts) on joint investment activity with participation of the foreign investor , approved by the decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 30.01.1997 № 112.
22) order of the Ministry of foreign economic relations and trade of Ukraine № 125 dated 20.02.1997 on measures Muestra concerning the enforcement decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 30.01.1997 №112, seastrunk in the Ministry of justice of Ukraine on 25.03.1997, No. 92/1896.
23) the order of the Ministry of foreign economic relations and trade of Ukraine No. 30 of 18.01.1996 on approval of the Instruction about the procedure for registration of representations of foreign subjects of economic activities in Ukraine
24) the Order of MEU from 17.04.2000 № 47 "On approval of the Regulations on the procedure for issuing single (individual) license".
25) the Order of MEU from 09.09.2009 № 991 "About the order of licensing of export of goods.
26) the Order of MEU from 14.09.2007 № 302 "On approval of normative-legal acts on licensing of import of goods and amendments to the Procedure for consideration of applications for licences in the field of non-tariff regulation of foreign economic activity, Ministry of economic development and trade of Ukraine.
27) order of the Ministry of economy and European integration of Ukraine of 06.09.2001 no 201 "On approval of provisions on the form of foreign economic agreements (contracts).