Ukrainian Agribusiness Forum
In just 1 week’s time over 100 top agribusiness executives will gather for the Ukrainian Agribusiness Forum on 14th November 2017 at the Hilton Kyiv.
For full programme information click here
Register while there is still time.
At the Forum you will:
- Hear about the implementation of the latest technologies and modern farming methods from the likes of HarvEast, Mriya, Agricom Group and Svarog West;
- Learn about the most attractive sources of finance and investment from IMC, Astarta-Kyiv, Grain Alliance, not to mention Credit Agricole, FMO, EBRD and IFC;
- Find out how to tackle logistics and infrastructure challenges from Cargill, COFCO Agri, UkrLandFarming and the Ukrainian Grain Association;
- Debate the key issues impacting Ukrainian agriculture, including land reform, the fiscal regime and how to access new markets, together with the likes of the Ministry of Agrarian Policy & Food, the Rada Committee for Agrarian Policy & Land Relations, SigmaBleyzer / Agrogeneration and VV Kischenzi;
- Plus network with such companies as Al Ghurair Resources, Continental Farmers Group, Kyiv-Atlantic, LimaGrain and VolWest Group, amongst many others.
You can view the full speaker line-up here.
We are pleased to involve Credit Agricole as General Partner and Evris Lawas Sponsor of the Forum. Do reply to this message while there is still time to raise your organisation’s profile at the event.
Looking forward to a day full of lively debate, business critical information and invaluable business contacts together with top representatives of Ukrainian agribusiness.