Each year, the Sourcing Trends conference brings together major players in the organic market of Europe and has already managed to prove itself as an effective B2B platform, since most of the participants are European bayers.
On the first day, an informational forum with experts' performances will traditionally take place. Among the topics already announced:
- Overview of global trading flows (in cooperation with AMI)
- Organic Cereals and Seeds Market
- Chains of supply of organic raw materials
- Prospects for the development of organic products and innovations (organic cannabis and protein)
- The market for palm oil.
The feature of this year's conference will be the holding of the Ukrainian Day and the German-Ukrainian round table, which will take place on the second day of the event, September 12.
So, what exactly will the participants of the Trade Mission receive?
- more than 60 bayers from Germany and France
- Two days of direct communication with potential business partners
- Presentation of your company and product
- Individually organized meetings with purchasers who are interested in your product
- information on the latest world food trends
- a stable and time-tested network of contacts, which ensures the efficiency of the conference.
At the end of the Trade Mission, the program also provides for a visit to the wholesale market and the port of Hamburg.
The organizers of the Trade Mission are the German-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the German-Ukrainian project "Agrotrade Ukraine", the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Ukraine.
The delegation of the trade mission will be formed on the basis of the results of the previous interview with the potential participants.
For participation in the selection, please fill out the application form by the link: the application form
Mission program by link: program
If you have any questions, please contact the organizers at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +38 044 377 5303.
Share at social networks