The National Tourism Organization of Ukraine, implementing the provisions of the current Strategy for Tourism and Resorts Development until 2026, as well as understanding the prospects of tourism as an investment sector and developing partnerships with business communities, will now act as a stakeholder and communicator on attracting investment in tourism infrastructure.
In order to systematize the database of existing investment projects, as well as create an information and communication tool for investors and initiators of investment projects, NTOU, with the support of USAID "Competitive Economy of Ukraine", began work on creating a National Tourism Investment Platform (hereinafter - Platform).
The platform should be considered as:
• source of official information on the investment climate, investment potential of Ukraine and legal bases of investing in Ukraine;
• base of current investment projects in the field of tourism of Ukraine;
• an online platform for interaction between a potential investor and the initiator of an investment project.
NTOU will form and support the Platform in cooperation with local executive and local authorities, regional and local tourism organizations.
The Platform will accumulate investment projects, which provide for the creation of a variety of infrastructure facilities in communities, including:
• accommodation facilities;
• gastronomic infrastructure (tasting rooms, wine centers, etc.);
• tourist information centers and other information infrastructure;
• tourist hubs;
• resort infrastructure (SPA, thalassotherapy, etc.);
• ski infrastructure;
• beach infrastructure;
• business centers;
• medical, health centers;
• educational theme parks, etc.
Potential investors, using the Platform, will be able to quickly get acquainted with the requirements of national investment legislation, select investment tourism projects by interesting, exclusively for them, parameters, learn the necessary information about project initiators, establish quality communication and mutually beneficial cooperation.
At the first stage, a separate section "Investments" was created on the NTOU website (http://www.ntoukraine.org/investmentprojects_ua.html).
In the second stage, during 2021-2022, the investment platform will be implemented as an interactive module that will add convenience in downloading, searching, communicating and supporting investment projects.
Share at social networks