Participants will visit two major Swedish cities - Stockholm and Malmö. Here they will get acquainted with representatives of state bodies; with producers of organic products, with enterprises that work on the principles of sustainable development of agriculture and use innovative approaches and technologies in production activities; exchange experience and discuss options for cooperation.
Representatives of Ukrainian production and processing enterprises of the fruit and vegetable sector (1 representative from the company) from the regions where the ITS Project is operating: Kherson, Mykolayiv, Odessa, Zaporizhzhya, Dnipro, Vinnytsya regions are invited to participate in the visit.
The visit program involves a number of activities:
- Information event organized by the Swedish National Board of Trade and the Open Trade Gate Sweden platform at http://www.opentradegate.se in Stockholm.
Specialists from government institutions whose activities are aimed at supporting trade development and informing exporters from developing countries about the laws and requirements of Sweden and the EU will reveal the following topics:
- A general overview of the Swedish food market
- Major groups of buyers
- Marketing tips and tricks
- General requirements for product certification
- The culture of business communication in Sweden.
- B2B meeting with representatives of Swedish retailers and importers according to the activity profile of the participants.
- Tasting of products of Ukrainian companies in Stockholm.
- Visit the Nordic Organic Food Fair Organic Food and Drink Exhibition, nordicorganicexpo.com (Malmö, November 13-14, 2019)
- Visits to Swedish companies whose profile will be determined in accordance with the wishes of the participants of the mission.
❗️❗️❗️If you want to take part in a study visit to Sweden, we invite you to Friday, August 16, 2019, to report this to the ITS Project by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or register at https://forms.gle / kQMgzodM2Wah9RkL9
Information by phone. (067) 2909661 - Anna Syrchina, assistant to the ITC Project.
Share at social networks