Public organization The Regional Center for Economic Research and Business Support Foundation, within the framework of the project "Organization of cooperation between small towns of Ukraine, civil society and expert environment on energy security issues", announces the second stage of the 2019 Sustainable Energy Development and Climate Action Plan (SECAP), among small and medium-sized communities of Ukraine, with a population of no more than 100 thousand.
Who can participate:
Bodies of local self-government: city and city councils, united territorial communities of Ukraine that have joined, or have the desire to join the European initiative - (Covenant of Mayors) - "Covenant of Mayors", initiated by the European Commission from January 15, 2009, in order to ensure implementation of the policy of sustainable energy development and reduction of greenhouse gas emissions in the community by at least 30% by 2030.
Requirements to contest participants:
A city, village, village, OTG with actual population of no more than 100 thousand inhabitants (as a result of the last population census), which has joined, or plans to join the Memorandum on cooperation in the innovation and scientific and production sphere. Possibility to provide at least 50% of co-financing of investment payments within the framework of the concept of attracting new technologies, efficient and economical use of energy resources, provision of high-quality energy services, enhancement of energy security, environmental protection, provision of sustainable development of settlements and measures to form the register of investment projects of the community.
Deadline for applications: September 15, 2018, 16 h. 00 min
Priorities will be given to the participants who: Are willing to promote sustainable development projects in the industry:
• energy security and diversification of energy sources, reduction of energy costs; • environmental protection, landscaping • energy conservation at communal property objects
• modernization of technologies in the housing and utilities sector and the use of alternative energy sources;
• partnership organization "community-business-power";
• Strategic planning, integrated environmental assessment, adaptation and mitigation of climate change;
• monitoring of government actions and community learning (public oversight and control);
• community energy budgeting;
• promotion of soft information activities;
• introduction of complex measures for reducing costs. The works on writing the Sustainable Energy Development and Climate Action Plans (SECAP) will be carried out in 2019 by experts, participants of the project "Organization of cooperation of small cities of Ukraine, civil society and expert environment on energy security issues".
Terms of participation:
Participant of the competition provides a completed application form (Word document format) and a scan copy of the signature of the Head of the community and a seal (PDF format).
Letter to the official letter confirming co-financing
Completed "Questionnaire for the current state of the community"
All materials are to be sent to the post of a public organization: firstname.lastname@example.org In the subject of the letter specify: konkurs_secap_name of the community Tel. for information: 095 317 24 47; 098 290 36 36, Ruslan Shcherbakov
Tel. for information: 095 317 24 47; 098 290 36 36
NGO Fund "Regional Center for Economic Research and Business Support"
Share at social networks