Center of Political and Legal Reforms with the assistance of the European Commission within the framework of the project "Strengthening the Role of Public in Ensuring Democratic Reforms and State Authority Quality" ANNOUNCES GRANTS COMPETITION "Strengthening the Role of Public in Ensuring Democratic Reforms and State Authority Quality".
The aim of the competition is to increase the capacity of organizations of civil society in the regions of Ukraine to influence the bodies of state authority and local self-government and their officials in order to implement and accelerate reforms through participation in policy of development, advocacy, communication and monitoring of the results of its implementation in the following areas:
- Improvement of the organization and activities of public authorities and local self-government
- Development and improvement of various forms of self-organization of citizens
- The formation of a new police force and the reform of state inspection bodies.
- Monitoring of the implementation of the prosecution and judiciary reforms.
- Anticorruption expert examination of decisions of local self-government bodies and local bodies of executive power
- Promoting the development of the political system through electoral reform and the implementation of the reform of funding and reporting of political parties;
- Strengthening constitutional justice, implementing a new institution constitutional complaint;
- Promoting the establishment of a democratic referendum legislation
Share at social networks