Exception of metallurgical smelting titanium slag substitution him to obtain technical titanium dioxide (97%) by selective processing of concentrates in a closed loop, which can significantly reduce total energy costs, expand the raw material base by acquiring processing ilmenite concentrates with low content of titanium dioxide, out of the technology is expensive and scarce charcoal, significantly reduce emissions of carbon dioxide. It offer a unique combination of traditional thermal recovery processes magnesium titanium, using new technologies of feedstock for chlorination in a salt chlorinators.
The advantages of the proposed technology:
- Reducing operating and energy costs by eliminating high-energy-intensive manufactured (estimated at 30 mln. KWh with capacity for titanium 10 ths. Tons per year);
- Involvement in the processing of cheaper raw materials;
- Withdrawal from the process scarce and expensive charcoal;
- Reducing emissions of carbon dioxide (estimated at 15 mln. Cu. M with a capacity of 10 ths. Tons of titanium)
- Increasing completeness of processing raw-component la and, due to a further processing of oxides and chlorides of iron, chromium, vanadium, and others. By-product solyanokyslotnoy technology - iron oxide - provides a new perspective raw steel production - obtaining carbon metal tracks (MUK).
Investment costs (CAPEX) are estimated at $ 20 / kg TiO2
Поділитися проектом у соцмережах