The fully developed project
All Coast Azov sea now is unsystematic development institutions recreational area resort sanatorium specialization (motels boarding houses, dispensaries, etc.) of various departments, mostly suited only for summer holidays. They characterize obsolete fixed assets. Most have no modern amenities for a comfortable stay and rest. With the deepening crisis, many of them ceased to function due to lack of funding. Acute problems of the region are: the fresh water supply almost all along the coast, no centralized utilities, central sewerage, sewage treatment plants of domestic wastewater. Very limited transport and telecommunications, which hinders the civilized development of the resort area and does not extend the holiday season. To solve these problems, you need to build plant for drinking water production capacity of 2,400 m3 / day water treatment facilities in the village. Kirillovka capacity of 4 m3 of wastewater per day and these networks and communications.
- Prevent contamination of the environment;
- To prevent the possibility of an epidemiological situation;
- A positive effect on performance hydrological reserve Dairy estuary - a place of spawning fish species nesting waterfowl, due to pollution prevention Dairy estuary of the Azov Sea and raw sewage;
- Implementation of further development of the territory (with the construction of indoor swimming pools and the heating of buildings), which will result in the status Kirillovka resort area of national importance.
- Improve social conditions of the population and tourists.Further building site (construction with indoor swimming pools and the heating of buildings), which will result in the status Kirillovka resort area of national importance. A significant increase in the flow of tourists.
Поділитися проектом у соцмережах